The company was founded in 1978 for rotogravure printing in reels on all types of flexible materials for packaging from the food sector to design for home furnishings. We also design, develop and solve special requests with confidentiality agreements for each customer. The products, from the innovative raw materials chosen with great attention to respect for the environment, and the finished product, are carefully analyzed and checked according to the guidelines of the Community Regulations.
Today Rotostampa can compete in the national and international market, exploiting its best features: flexibility, ductility and quickness. Rotostampa's future stands on the solid foundations of a past full of gratifications for the constant growth in innovation and organization in a highly competitive market, thus satisfying the development of each project in line with the current trend and the needs of a more and more demanding sector.
To ensure quality service in compliance with Italian, European and American regulations, we use state-of-the-art equipment, constantly monitored for a final result that always lives up to the strictest expectations. For example, we have a 2-colour 1600 Line equipped with sophisticated equipment that allows you to print with solvent and water; the line is equipped with computerized controls that enable printing on thicknesses from 12 microns to over 800 microns.
The laboratory is equipped with sophisticated tools for quality control during printing, such as:
- Spectrophotometric analysis is performed on each printed reel which guarantees the colour constant in the parameters of the L.A.B. LEICA microscope for reading possible defects in the manufacturing process.
- Tool for reading the EAN code. Precision micrometre for measuring variable thicknesses.
- Print from 1 to 8 colours on materials to realize visual box jars.
- 8-colour printing on mastered material for high-quality colour rendering.
- Rotogravure printing on all types of flexible material.
- Print in 8 colours with a height of 1,050 mm.
- 2-color printing: width up to 1,600 mm. Thicknesses from 12μ to 800μ.
- Cutting plotter with register on printed images.
- Tubing machine to produce sleevers to satisfy every need of the Packaging-Design sector.
- Cutting line with double shaft cutters and computerized scales for processing quality control and traceability.
Indelible print for food.
- Print for food packaging.
- Print for thermo-coupled.
- Print on trays and containers.
- Printing with special lacquers.
- Full bottom print on Polyethylene, Polyester, P.V.C. and Polypropylene.
- Printing on polycarbonate and metallics.
- Highly weather-resistant print.
- Printed and tubular for packaging automatically.
- Sleevers with hatching and/or strip printing.
- Anti-theft printing.
- Printing of materials from 12µ to 800µ
Rotostampa has embraced a model of responsible development through operational choices without negative impacts on the environment and people's health.
Safeguards the environment with respect
of the current European Community regulations.