Rotostampa Srl has focussed its environmental policy on the creation of a responsible development model through the implementation of operational choices that do not have negative impacts on the environment and on people’s health. This policy is founded on the following objectives:
- Respect the legal requirements and prescriptions applicable to the workers’ safety.
- Minimize the environmental impacts and the workplace accidents through prevention.
- Optimize the usage of raw material through correct management of resources.
- Develop and implement activities that are aimed at improving the environment and safety.
- Ensure that each collaborator is active in the company environmental policy.
- Form and train staff in an adequate and continuous manner.
- Verify constantly that the targets have been reached.
- Collaborate with the Authorities and the Government Bodies for the application of the regulations.
- Utilization of post-combustion machinery.